Google Translate javascript API

久米実

Jul 18, 2022, 6:04:34 PM7/18/22
to Google Cloud Translation API
Hi,

I am trying to incorporate Google Translate javascript API into my application.
I've been looking into the cost incurred for Google Translate "javascript" API, but could not find any clear answers.
I know Google Translate API and Google Cloud Translation API are two different things, but the usage will incur charges based on the amount of usage for both cases.
Then how about Google Translate "javascript"API?
Is it also covered under the same framework of Google Translate API, or is it free of charge without any usage limits?

Kind regards,
Minoru

Raul Saucedo Ramirez

Jul 20, 2022, 4:40:11 PM7/20/22
to Google Cloud Translation API

You can read this document explaining how it works the pricing and limits.

久米実

Jul 21, 2022, 10:09:58 AM7/21/22
to Google Cloud Translation API
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I'll go through the document.
Am I  right in understanding that the Google Translate javascript API is covered
under the usage policy of Google Cloud Translation API?

Kind regards,

Minoru

2022年7月21日木曜日 5:40:11 UTC+9 saucedo...@google.com:

久米実

Jul 26, 2022, 6:34:18 PM7/26/22
to Google Cloud Translation API
HI,

Just let me confirm.
I understand that a usage fee is charged for Google Cloud Translation.
I was just wondering if I could use the following javascript free of charge:
<script type="text/javascript"> src="//translate.google.com/translate_a/element.js?cb=googleTranslateElementInit"></script>

Is it OK to apply this script to commercial use free of charge?
Or is it also covered under the Google Cloud Translation policy?

KInd regards,

Minoru Kume

2022年7月21日木曜日 23:09:58 UTC+9 久米実: