Getting 403 Daily Limit Exceeded even I have Billing enabled

Suthar Rohit

Jul 18, 2019, 9:58:59 AM7/18/19
to Google Cloud Translation API
My Google Translate API suddenly stopped working.

I am using this API for translate text and also to detect text language.

I have billing enabled and showing used only 10 times, even I have quota for 1000 request per day.

POST:
https
://translation.googleapis.com/language/translate/v2/detect?key=<MY_API_KEY>

Headers:

Body:
{ "q": "kem chho?" }

When I tried to use it, this error message came up:

{

"error": {

"code": 403,

"message": "Daily Limit Exceeded",

"errors": [

{

"message": "Daily Limit Exceeded",

"domain": "usageLimits",

"reason": "dailyLimitExceeded"

}

]

}
}

Did anybody come across the same issue?
How did you get it resolved?

Ali T (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 20, 2019, 1:55:26 PM7/20/19
to Google Cloud Translation API
Hi,

As there are multiple daily quotas to the Translation API, I would suggest going on the console’s quota page and filter the services dropdown menu to “Cloud Translation API”. This will indicate your usage for the Translation API and show which quota is being exceeded.