Google api translator troubles

Yury Kalinin

Sep 8, 2016, 9:42:29 AM9/8/16
to Google Translate API Developer Forum
Hi team!

We've noticed, that today api stopped work.

I was tried to figured it out - but can't understand what the problem is.

with current project of google translator api.  But as you can see from 11 AM till 11.42 AM  we've got only Errors when tried to get that api.

I've double checked billing ( still Trial version till 11 SEP) and recheck all settings of quotas - it was all good.

How can we detect that type of problems and what's is wrong ( from our side or yours).

Thank you!

Adam

Sep 11, 2016, 7:20:38 PM9/11/16
to Google Translate API Developer Forum
Have you tried looking at your application's logs to see what the actual error response was?