Google AutoML API not connecting to Memsource

Emal Ghamsharick

Nov 22, 2021, 12:47:22 PM11/22/21
to Google Cloud Translation API
I've trained a custom MT model in Google Auto ML using my own TMX.
However, I have no clue how to connect it to Memsource - the data I need is so diffuse and the fields may be named differently in Memsource and in Google. How do I get this thing running? Memsource told me I should ask Google for support.

Capture.PNG

Jilani Abu Agla

Nov 23, 2021, 11:40:21 AM11/23/21
to Google Cloud Translation API
Hello dear
I didn't get a useful reply till now

Reminder me few days later to support you
Regards

Music Li

Nov 23, 2021, 12:43:18 PM11/23/21
to Google Cloud Translation API
Hi,

After the model gets trained, you should be able to find the model ID under "Models" (see the attached screenshot)
It looks something like "TRL4179424017083531264" starting with TRL. I suppose this is what Memsource will need in the Model ID column. I don't really know what "Bucket Name field" is.

Best,
Music
BsLD895ZaUWLByj.png

Monica (Google Cloud Platform)

Nov 23, 2021, 9:02:50 PM11/23/21
to Google Cloud Translation API
Hello,
The Model ID and the Bucket name are needed to be inputted as per Memsource requirements and you would need to check their documentation or contact their support.
As Music mentioned, the Model ID can be found in the Translation console and you can find here a sample format that it can be referenced: projects/projectnumber/locations/us-central1/models/TRL3007727620979824033
Your Project ID and the project number can be found in the Google cloud platform console: Home --> DASHBOARD.
In Google Cloud Platform, the buckets are referred as gs://mybucket but they can also be referenced as a GCP resource. Memsource should clarify what format is needed for their application.
As for the Labels, these might refer to a user-defined label needed to track the billing charges. This should also be clarified with Memsource.
Hope this helps.