Cloud console on raspberry pi

Adarsh Muru

Jun 14, 2022, 2:57:35 PM6/14/22
to Google Cloud Translation API
I want to run the cloud console on my raspberry pi to access the apis on my account, however it says the chromium (raspberry pi browser) does not support the cloud console (most likely because it is outdated). Is there any way to access the cloud console from the raspberry pi? I know this has been done before because of the project attached to the message.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvZRm-cqE7s

if anyone can help that would be great

Eduardo Ortiz Caraveo

Jun 15, 2022, 1:07:12 PM6/15/22
to Google Cloud Translation API
I found this tutorial on how to install the google cloud sdk onto raspberry that might seem helpful for your case since it outlines each step you should follow and also you’ll be able to use a service account with it.