Translate PDF documents using Google Translate API through mobile applicaiton

Nitin Deshpande

Jun 15, 2022, 11:13:25 AM6/15/22
to Google Cloud Translation API
Hi there.

We signed up for Cloud Translate as we were told by Google Customer Service Sales that we could indeed upload a PDF English document and the Cloud API would convert it to any language and we would be able to download it to our application for users to view.

I am reading these groups and it seems that there is not a way to do this as easily as Google Sales told us it would be, or not even at all.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Thank you
Nitin

Eduardo Ortiz Caraveo

Jun 15, 2022, 3:42:55 PM6/15/22
to Google Cloud Translation API

In this tutorial you can follow, they describe how you can use the Google translation API with android studio and how to properly connect them.

Also this documentation will help you to understand how to manage the document translations properly, and also tells you which permissions you need and what you need to do before using the API.