Added Unwanted 'space' after translated from zh_CN to zh_TW

Paul Yip

Sep 13, 2020, 1:42:32 PM9/13/20
to Google Cloud Translation API
Hi,

I have a file a.txt and want to convert from zh_CN to zh_TW.  The result file is translated_a.txt.  I found that the translate API add may unwanted 'space' (ascii code 20) in the file.

For example in line 235, it should be 'module,', but it converted to 'module ,'.  A space added before the comma.  If you search the term 'module ,' you will found 26 in the converted_a.txt, and found 0 in a.txt.

I used the batch conversion method mentioned in the following URL.

I attached all my files and see if you can reproduce the problem.  Let me know if you need more information.  Thank you.

Paul

translated-a.txt
a.txt
request.json
unwanted-space.png

Jun (Cloud Platform Support)

Oct 14, 2020, 6:07:12 PM10/14/20
to Google Cloud Translation API
Hello Paul,

Google Groups is meant for general product discussions only and not for reporting issues. It is recommended to go to StackOverflow for technical questions or and you'll need to go to Issue Tracker for product bugs (unexpected behaviors) and feature requests.

To get a better support you should post to the relevant forum, thus please read the Community Support article for better understanding.