Can't build ServiceGenerator with the instructions on GitHub - missing GTMSessionFetcher dependency

Steve Yegge

Jul 16, 2020, 5:08:28 PM7/16/20
to google-toolbox-for-mac
Hi folks,

Apologies if this is the wrong forum - please let me know if there's a better place to ask this.

It's been a few years since I last built the ServiceGenerator for the Google API client library for objective-C.

and I'm getting the following build error:  error: Build input file cannot be found: '/Users/stevey/src/google-api-objectivec-client-for-rest/Deps/gtm-session-fetcher/Source/GTMMIMEDocument.m' (in target 'ServiceGenerator' from project 'ServiceGenerator')

I'm a newbie when it comes to XCode builds, especially on the command line.  How can I incorporate the GTMSessionFetcher framework into my command-line build?

Thanks!
Steve

Thomas Van Lenten

Jul 16, 2020, 5:14:49 PM7/16/20
to google-toolbox-for-mac
What's in the Deps directory?  If the clone wasn't recursive the submodule won't be there.

TVL

Steve Yegge

Jul 16, 2020, 5:48:53 PM7/16/20
to google-toolbox-for-mac