Duplicate interface definition for class 'GTMSessionFetcherService'

Taro T

May 24, 2024, 6:54:09 PMMay 24
to google-toolbox-for-mac
Hello - I'm encountering an issue where the GTMSessionFetcherService class is being declared multiple times, causing a conflict during the build process. I've updated all pods and cleared the DerivedData folder, but the problem persists.

This is the error log: Duplicate interface definition for class 'GTMSessionFetcherService'

Here is my Podfile
platform :ios, '13.0'
target 'pinstripe-mvp' do
  use_frameworks!
  pod 'Alamofire'
  pod 'GoogleMaps'
  pod 'GooglePlaces'
  pod 'GoogleSignIn', '~> 7.1.0'
  pod 'GoogleAPIClientForREST', '~> 3.5.4'
  pod 'GTMSessionFetcher/Core', '~> 3.4.1'
end

Any help would be really appreciated, thank you!