Re:Question: re; Setting up email in Google Apps

Darren Murphy

Sep 16, 2009, 7:56:58 AM9/16/09
to google-teach...@googlegroups.com
HI Guys,

Has anyone set up their schools emails through Google Apps?

Our technician has a few concerns, before we switch is on. He wants to ask a couple of question.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Darren Murphy
The Hall School
London

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:32 PM, hgjohn <js.crea...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Thanks, Dan. Will take you up on that. Let me know when you are up and
running. I'd echo Dan's question: what's prompting the move from
Google to Studywiz?

--
Mr Darren Murphy

Tele 020 876 3080
mobile 075 88231143
Skype; murphy_darren

Dave Stacey

Sep 16, 2009, 8:01:39 PM9/16/09
to Google Teacher Academy UK
We have. Feel free to drop me a line with any questions you've got!

Dave