Northwest based Google Apps school

hgjohn

Sep 7, 2009, 12:47:54 PM9/7/09
to Google Teacher Academy UK
Is there a NW based school running Google Apps who wouldn't mind a
visit from me to have a chat about some of the technical issues around
a Google Apps roll out and how you handle it all? I'm pretty non-
technical when it comes to this sort of thing and finding my way
through Google support stuff is pretty hard work!

MrStucke

Sep 8, 2009, 12:04:09 PM9/8/09
to Google Teacher Academy UK
John,
I'm planning a 'stealth' roll-out at my new school. But I haven't
really started the process myself yet. Happy to help when I get
going.
Dan

primarypete

Sep 8, 2009, 1:14:55 PM9/8/09
to Google Teacher Academy UK
Hi - we are just moving away from Google Apps to Studywiz after using
it as primary communications between staff in our school for the last
18 months - not sure if I can help but feel free to ask away! (I am
preston based)

MrStucke

Sep 13, 2009, 2:16:39 PM9/13/09
to Google Teacher Academy UK
Why the move Pete?

hgjohn

Sep 14, 2009, 7:32:59 AM9/14/09
to Google Teacher Academy UK
Thanks, Dan. Will take you up on that. Let me know when you are up and
running. I'd echo Dan's question: what's prompting the move from
Google to Studywiz?