56 and growing

Roger Neilson

Jun 10, 2009, 5:27:50 AM6/10/09
to Google Teacher Academy UK

This is great, that amount of interest in les than 24 hours. Makes
this a real possibility. I have emailed Doug who kicked this off with
a response to this and some suggestions. I know he is tied up in
meetigns most of today but expect soemthing posted later as to wher we
might go from here.

Simply putting this up as its always tricky to get initial 'sign up'
and then people quickly think nothing is going on.

Roger

Tom Barrett

Jun 10, 2009, 5:33:32 AM6/10/09
to Google Teacher Academy UK
Thankyou Roger for you interest and support - lets hope Google begin
realising the potential for such a forum/group.

Tom

Roger Neilson

Jun 10, 2009, 6:12:39 AM6/10/09
to Google Teacher Academy UK
I have posted a page in this Group which hopefully allows people to
collaboratively edit this and all ideas can be on that one page......
we shall see.

Roger

On 10 June, 10:33, Tom Barrett <thomasgeorgebarr...@googlemail.com>

Mike