Organization Selection

Yusuf Karadağ

May 14, 2021, 11:52:45 AM5/14/21
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello!
I wonder if we have filled 3 proposals for 3 different organizations. What's the selection principle if more than one organization selects the student? Can student choose his/her organization in this case?
Regards!
Yusuf

Christopher Sean Morrison

May 14, 2021, 12:38:17 PM5/14/21
to 'Christopher Sean Morrison' via Google Summer of Code Discuss

> On May 14, 2021, at 7:04 AM, Yusuf Karadağ <yusufkar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello!
> I wonder if we have filled 3 proposals for 3 different organizations. What's the selection principle if more than one organization selects the student? Can student choose his/her organization in this case?

Hi Yusuf,

It’s typically resolved among the organizations without student involvement. They can indicate their preference to organizations or put it in their proposal (for next year, of course, as it’s already decided this year), but the student definitely does not get to choose.

Cheers!
Sean