How to join as a mentor?

Utkarsh Verma

Mar 25, 2024, 11:14:34 PMMar 25
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi,

I participated in GSoC last year as a contributor. This year, I want to mentor projects within the same organisation. However, I do not see any option to register as a mentor on the website. I can only submit contributor proposals.

Could you please let me know how I could register myself as a mentor?

Thanks and regards,
Utkarsh

Stephanie

Mar 25, 2024, 11:15:55 PMMar 25
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello,

I participated in GSoC last year as a contributor. This year, I want to mentor projects within the same organisation. However, I do not see any option to register as a mentor on the website. I can only submit contributor proposals.

Could you please let me know how I could register myself as a mentor?

You must be invited by the org admin to be a mentor. Once they invite you you'll receive an email with a link where you can register to be a mentor.