Contacting mentor

Mayuresh Agashe

Mar 20, 2022, 1:50:49 PM3/20/22
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
I really want feedback on my proposal draft by the mentor of the organization to which I am applying for. I tried to reach out to the mentor a couple of times via their provided social handle , but there was not reply from his side. What should I do in this case?

Google Summer of Code Support

Mar 22, 2022, 12:56:57 PM3/22/22
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
I really want feedback on my proposal draft by the mentor of the organization to which I am applying for. I tried to reach out to the mentor a couple of times via their provided social handle , but there was not reply from his side. What should I do in this case?

Mentors are volunteers and will respond when they can, they likely have many inquiries coming in right now. Please be patient.

You can also reach out to the org's community (unless they specifically say only reach out to the assigned mentor in their contributor guidance instructions).