final year graduation project

Omar Moataz

Sep 8, 2022, 2:30:57 AMSep 8
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
hey GSOC,
I am an undergrad at  ain shams university computer engineering .
I wanted to know if  I can use projects ideas in GSOC as a graduation project  in college and if any form of support is offered or if there is already a program that offers CSE graduation projects.

Harsh Bardhan

Sep 8, 2022, 3:54:34 PMSep 8
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Omar,

You can use your GSoC project as your graduation project in college. If you have not been selected in GSoC and still want to pursue a project idea, you may need to connect with the project mentors to discuss that. The project mentors might be able to provide you support on that perspective if they are willing.

Regards.