Request for guidance to participate in gsoc

Mukul Gupta

Dec 27, 2022, 1:58:34 PM12/27/22
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
I am writing to express my interest in contributing to Google Summer of Code (GSOC) and to ask for your help in finding a suitable project.

I have some experience with programming, particularly with Java, Spring Boot, and MySQL. While I am still a beginner, I am eager to learn and contribute to open source projects.

I am excited about the opportunity to participate in GSOC and believe that it would be a great way for me to gain experience and improve my skills. I would be grateful if you could help me find a project that would be a good fit for my skills and experience level.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and contribute to GSOC.

Sincerely,
Mukul Gupta