Query regarding Gsoc preparation

Krishnaditya biswas

Sep 13, 2022, 4:03:13 AMSep 13
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Greetings,
Hi, I am Krishnaditya Biswas, a first-year post-graduate student. I am new to the community and want to start contributing to organizations to participate in GSoC.
I am aware of the basics of version control but do not know about the contribution process when applying for GSoC organizations. I aspire to participate in GSoC 2023, and I would be highly obliged if you all could guide me on how I can choose organizations and exactly what skills are required to work on issues and successfully resolve them.
Regards, and have a nice day!