Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

ABHIJIT DUBEY

no leída,
19 may 2024, 23:59:1719 may
a Google Summer of Code Discuss
Good Morning ,

I am eager to contribute to the GSOC 2025 program and would like to know when the list of upcoming projects for all participating organizations will be released. If there is already a list available, I would appreciate it if someone could guide me through it. Additionally, any advice or guidance on how to navigate the GSOC process and make meaningful contributions would be extremely helpful.

Thank You!

Google Summer of Code Support

no leída,
20 may 2024, 0:01:4820 may
a google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
I am eager to contribute to the GSOC 2025 program and would like to know when the list of upcoming projects for all participating organizations will be released. If there is already a list available, I would appreciate it if someone could guide me through it. Additionally, any advice or guidance on how to navigate the GSOC process and make meaningful contributions would be extremely helpful.

It's great that you are excited to participate in a future GSoC. We have just announced the 2024 accepted GSoC contributors, we will not have any news on 2025 until late this year.

If there is a GSoC 2025 the accepted organizations will likely be announced in mid-late February.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos