Don't have a lastname

Akshat Akshat

Mar 30, 2021, 2:25:52 PM3/30/21
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi there. I have a question that my name in college ID card is "Akshat" and I don't have a surname/lastname. In such a situation what should I fill in the `Last Name` field?

Google Summer of Code Support

Mar 30, 2021, 2:27:32 PM3/30/21
to Google Summer of Code
Hi there. I have a question that my name in college ID card is "Akshat" and I don't have a surname/lastname. In such a situation what should I fill in the `Last Name` field?

For folks with 1 name and no surname/last name please put a period (.) in the last name field.

HARI Haran

Mar 31, 2021, 1:19:56 AM3/31/21
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
If I have a surname, but my ID card contains only my First Name, is it alright if I have added the Last Name anyway?

Google Summer of Code Support

Mar 31, 2021, 3:59:08 AM3/31/21
to Google Summer of Code
Yes, that is fine.