Regarding multiple proposals

KUSH KOTHARI

Apr 11, 2022, 11:44:52 PM4/11/22
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
I plan on submitting 2 proposals to different orgs this year and I have received a great response from both mentors so far regarding the draft proposals. So in the small chance that both orgs decide to go ahead with my proposals, how would this be resolved? I understand I can only be accepted for one project in the end.

Google Summer of Code Support

Apr 11, 2022, 11:46:00 PM4/11/22
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
I plan on submitting 2 proposals to different orgs this year and I have received a great response from both mentors so far regarding the draft proposals. So in the small chance that both orgs decide to go ahead with my proposals, how would this be resolved? I understand I can only be accepted for one project in the end.

The organization that ranks your proposal the highest would be the org you would be participating with for the summer.