Proposal Submission, Edit and Access of orgs

Shay

Mar 18, 2024, 1:25:18 PMMar 18
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello all

I wanted to apply for GSOC 2024. We know soon proposals portal will open.

I had a doubt, if I submit proposal then would the organization in which I want to contribute will have access to it asap, so that I can discuss with them more. Can I edit the proposal even after submission.

Thanks

Google Summer of Code Support

Mar 18, 2024, 1:29:14 PMMar 18
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I wanted to apply for GSOC 2024. We know soon proposals portal will open.

I had a doubt, if I submit proposal then would the organization in which I want to contribute will have access to it asap, so that I can discuss with them more. Can I edit the proposal even after submission.

Yes, once you submit the proposal the mentors and org admin will be able to see it.

Yes,  you can submit a new proposal (which will replace the one you had in there previously) up until the deadline of April 2 1800 UTC.

- GSoC Admins