Unable to find mentor for the organization City of Boston

Antima Dwivedi

Mar 1, 2024, 7:19:43 PMMar 1
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi team,
Hope this message finds you well.

I came to know from the GSOC 2024  website that this year the City of Boston is also participating and I am very much interested in the project  "Web Interface for Urban Tree Canopy Detection Using Satellite and Aerial Imagery", but unfortunately I am not able to find any mentor for this project to help me with getting started.

I would highly appreciate it if I could know who is the mentor and what is the medium to connect.

Regards,
Antima Dwivedi
An aspiring contributor to the City of Boston

Google Summer of Code Support

Mar 1, 2024, 7:22:38 PMMar 1
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I came to know from the GSOC 2024  website that this year the City of Boston is also participating and I am very much interested in the project  "Web Interface for Urban Tree Canopy Detection Using Satellite and Aerial Imagery", but unfortunately I am not able to find any mentor for this project to help me with getting started.

I would highly appreciate it if I could know who is the mentor and what is the medium to connect.

You need to reach out to the organization using the contact methods they supply on their GSoC page. The org has a Contributor Guidance link that give you the details on how they want you to reach out at:  https://cityofboston.github.io/summerofcode/guidance