GSoC 2021 Organizations have been announced

Stephanie

Mar 9, 2021, 11:08:55 PM3/9/21
to Google Summer of Code Discuss

We are pleased to announce that we have accepted 202 open source organizations to be mentoring organizations for the 2021 Google Summer of Code program.

Now is the time for students to start reaching out to organizations that interest them and to learn more about their communities and the work they do. We strongly encourage students to use these next few weeks to really dive into exploring the organizations and narrow it down to 2 or 3 that really interest them and discuss the project ideas that they’d like to work on with the community before submitting their proposals later this month. For more tips check out the Advice for Students and Student Guide.

Students will be able to register for GSoC and submit their final proposals when the application period is open from March 29 - April 13.