Query regarding GSOC 2022

Shantanu dubey

Apr 18, 2022, 1:51:07 PM4/18/22
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
I wanted to ask that weather I should propose my project timeline according to June to September or according to June to November?

Google Summer of Code Support

Apr 18, 2022, 3:02:46 PM4/18/22
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to ask that weather I should propose my project timeline according to June to September or according to June to November?

The standard project length is 12 weeks which is the June to September timeline. But if you need it to be longer you can request it (up to 22 weeks total), but if you have not already been talking to the orgs about adjusting the timeline you may want to stick to the standard 12 week one and in your proposal state 12 weeks but if possible I'd like to extend to 16 weeks (or whatever length you prefer).