About Selection Of Organization

Arin Modi

Mar 3, 2023, 2:13:44 AM3/3/23
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
How will I be selected for GSoC if I applied at two organizations and both organization are ready to accept me ? Will I get option of selecting organization of my choice or is it based on First Come First Server ?

Thanks

Stephanie

Mar 3, 2023, 2:15:23 AM3/3/23
to Google Summer of Code Discuss

How will I be selected for GSoC if I applied at two organizations and both organization are ready to accept me ? Will I get option of selecting organization of my choice or is it based on First Come First Server ?

If 2 organizations select your proposal, the org that ranked your proposal the highest will be the org that you'll be participating with.  This is not something to be too worried about as it only affect about a dozen or so people a year.

Thanks