Request of Clarification

SARA BELAOURA

Apr 10, 2022, 9:26:47 PM4/10/22
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello,
I was reading the GSoC timeline when I found this " May 12 - 18:00 UTC _ GSoC contributor slot requests due from Org Admins"
I didn't understand what does that mean, could you please explain it to me?

And also, what a GSoC contributor is supposed to do after submitting his proposal? should he be waiting until he gets accepted?

Regards,

Google Summer of Code Support

Apr 10, 2022, 10:07:06 PM4/10/22
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I was reading the GSoC timeline when I found this " May 12 - 18:00 UTC _ GSoC contributor slot requests due from Org Admins"
I didn't understand what does that mean, could you please explain it to me?

This is for the organization administrators; contributors don't need to be concerned about that deadline.  Org admins have to let Google know which proposals they want to select by May 12.

And also, what a GSoC contributor is supposed to do after submitting his proposal? should he be waiting until he gets accepted?

Hopefully you have contacted the mentors and have already been talking with them. You should continue to talk and be a part of the community. You will know if you have been selected on May 19.