Withdrawing from a proposal

KUSH KOTHARI

May 5, 2022, 1:21:05 PMMay 5
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
I have submitted 2 proposals and wish to withdraw from only one of them. There is a withdraw button which appears (top right) when I click on one of the proposals. If I do click, I will only be withdrawing for only that proposal right? I do not want to accidentally withdraw from the GSoC program as a whole.

Stephanie Taylor

May 5, 2022, 1:22:33 PMMay 5
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
I have submitted 2 proposals and wish to withdraw from only one of them. There is a withdraw button which appears (top right) when I click on one of the proposals. If I do click, I will only be withdrawing for only that proposal right? I do not want to accidentally withdraw from the GSoC program as a whole.

Yes, go to the proposal details page from your dashboard and withdraw the one proposal you wish to withdraw (using that button at the top right).