Number of proposals allowed

Vishwajeet Singh

Feb 21, 2024, 10:10:01 PMFeb 21
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hey there, I saw on gsoc faq page, that a participant can write upto 3 proposals, so does that mean 3 proposals per organisation, or 3 proposals overall.
if 3 proposals per organisation, how many organisations can we apply to?

thanks in advance,
Vishwajeet

Google Summer of Code Support

Feb 21, 2024, 10:14:02 PMFeb 21
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hey there, I saw on gsoc faq page, that a participant can write upto 3 proposals, so does that mean 3 proposals per organisation, or 3 proposals overall.
if 3 proposals per organisation, how many organisations can we apply to?

You can submit a maximum of 3 proposals. Most people would submit 1 proposal to 3 different orgs in that case but you can submit 2 different proposals to Org A and the 3rd to Org B if you wish.