Contributor Applications Closed?

Kenny Heung

Apr 9, 2022, 4:33:02 PMApr 9
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello, I am currently unable to access the contributor registration nor am I able to view the organizations list for this year. Is registration closed already?

Google Summer of Code Support

Apr 9, 2022, 4:35:04 PMApr 9
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am currently unable to access the contributor registration nor am I able to view the organizations list for this year. Is registration closed already?

We apologize for the inconvenience, the webapp was down for a couple of hours earlier today and has been up and working as intended for the last couple of hours.  Please go in and try and register again. Thanks.