Organization - Proposal Tags

Kaspar Mueller

Feb 17, 2021, 8:17:57 PM2/17/21
to Google Summer of Code Discuss

Hi,

We are preparing an application as an organization and are wondering about the Proposal Tags.

Do we need to provide a tag for each potential project that will be on our list? We are not sure how the student will use the tags.

Thanks for clarifying.

Best,
Kaspar

Rachel Lawson

Feb 18, 2021, 12:54:12 PM2/18/21
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Heh - I was about to ask the same question!

Rachel

Google Summer of Code Support

Feb 18, 2021, 10:47:16 PM2/18/21
to Google Summer of Code
You can update tags later after being accepted if you aren't sure about which ones you'll want. Folks use these in different ways - some use 'new feature', 'optimization', 'application'. While others use them more like labels for subprojects.