Query regarding our choice of Organisation in case of being selected in multiple orgs

Himanshu Balasamanta

Mar 29, 2022, 1:57:57 AM3/29/22
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi.
I will be applying to two orgs this year. In case I get selected by both of them, then which org will I be working for? Do I get to fill in a preference of my orgs?

Thanks and regards.
Himanshu Balasamanta

Google Summer of Code Support

Mar 29, 2022, 1:59:13 AM3/29/22
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
I will be applying to two orgs this year. In case I get selected by both of them, then which org will I be working for? Do I get to fill in a preference of my orgs?

The organization that ranks your proposal the highest will be the org you would be assigned.