How many times can one participate in GSOC ?

瀏覽次數:1,022 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Aadarsh “Aadi”

未讀,
2023年2月25日 下午2:11:322023/2/25
收件者:Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello,
I heard that now you can participate only once as a student in GSoC. I read the eligibility criteria where its written -  You have not been accepted as a GSoC contributor or student in GSoC more than once.
So my question is, - If I participate this time (in 2023) and I am not selected by the organization, will it count as one attempt and I won't be able to participate next time??

Stephanie Taylor

未讀,
2023年2月25日 下午2:13:152023/2/25
收件者:google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
I heard that now you can participate only once as a student in GSoC. I read the eligibility criteria where its written -  You have not been accepted as a GSoC contributor or student in GSoC more than once.
So my question is, - If I participate this time (in 2023) and I am not selected by the organization, will it count as one attempt and I won't be able to participate next time??

You can only be accepted into the GSoC program as a GSoC contributor/student a maximum of 2 times. You are considered participating in the program if you are accepted into the program. So if you do not get selected into the program then that would not count as one of the two acceptances into the program.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息