Query related project selection?

Ashutosh Rudraksh

Nov 23, 2021, 5:35:46 PM11/23/21
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi Community,
My  skill set include python , Front-end, back-end, and beginner in Machine learning.
I am interested and passionate to learn and make my network with machine learning community  and fascinated to work on machine learning projects.
Since, I'm a kind of newbie in machine learning  can you guys help me to know with this kind of skill set which kind of projects can help me to grow and learn more about machine learning ?
Thanks in advance and appreciate you for reading this far and helping me on this tough-one for me!