Need: Previously accepted GSoC Proposals

NEERAJ MEENA

Mar 29, 2023, 4:35:39 PM3/29/23
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about previously accepted GSoC proposals.

As I am preparing my own proposal for this year's program, I would like to review some examples of successful proposals from previous years to better understand the format, scope, and requirements of the proposals that have been accepted in the past.

If it is possible, could you kindly provide me with any resources or examples of accepted proposals? I would greatly appreciate any guidance or advice you could offer to help me submit a strong proposal.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Neeraj

Google Summer of Code Support

Mar 29, 2023, 4:38:53 PM3/29/23
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about previously accepted GSoC proposals.

As I am preparing my own proposal for this year's program, I would like to review some examples of successful proposals from previous years to better understand the format, scope, and requirements of the proposals that have been accepted in the past.

If it is possible, could you kindly provide me with any resources or examples of accepted proposals? I would greatly appreciate any guidance or advice you could offer to help me submit a strong proposal.

Read the Contributor Guide section on applying for tips: https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/writing-a-proposal

Also many organizations will have a specific template or at least questions they want you to address in your proposal. Read their Contributor Guidelines sections on their Org's GSoC page.

Champion Runner

Mar 30, 2023, 1:04:19 PM3/30/23
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com

Thank you & Regards