Eligibility criteria

João Duarte

Mar 22, 2022, 12:50:18 PM3/22/22
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just making a sanity check here, I participated in GSOC once but it was in 2019. Therefore, there's no way I can apply to this year's event, according to the eligibility criteria, right?

Best regards,

João Duarte

Google Summer of Code Support

Mar 22, 2022, 12:52:24 PM3/22/22
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Just making a sanity check here, I participated in GSOC once but it was in 2019. Therefore, there's no way I can apply to this year's event, according to the eligibility criteria, right?

Correct, you are not eligible to be a GSoC contributor in 2022 if you were a GSoC student back in 2019.

Amey Varhade

Mar 22, 2022, 2:54:49 PM3/22/22
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
I was accepted and successfully completed the GSoC last year, however, I would be interested in participating in a different project/organization this year. I am eligible, right?

Google Summer of Code Support

Mar 22, 2022, 3:00:33 PM3/22/22
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
I was accepted and successfully completed the GSoC last year, however, I would be interested in participating in a different project/organization this year. I am eligible, right?

Yes, you would be eligible if you were a GSoC student in 2021 or 2020 and this would be your 2nd possible acceptance.