Proposal sent

Vishnu kumar

Sep 6, 2021, 2:46:00 PM9/6/21
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
hi,
 i'm vishnu kumar prajapati from jharkhand ( india ) .
How many proposals can I send in one organization on diffrent project ?

In how many organizations can I send a proposal at a time ?

Amanjot Singh

Sep 6, 2021, 2:49:40 PM9/6/21
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vishnu,

You can send only three proposals in total. I hope this helps.

Ayan Biswas

Sep 6, 2021, 2:52:47 PM9/6/21
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vishnu,
There is no limitation on the proposals per organization basis, you can submit a maximum of 3 proposals (be it under same or different doesn't matter).
This was the rule till Google Summer of Code 2021, but don't know if there will be any modification in future or not.