Proof of Enrollment

Jun Xia

Mar 25, 2024, 11:14:43 PMMar 25
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Is student enrollment verification no longer a requirement now? I heard that we have to submit an enrollment verification in order to prove that participants are students. I just submitted my proposal, and I didn't see the requirement of the proof? Is this no longer a requirement?

Thank you so much for your kind assistance!

Stephanie

Mar 25, 2024, 11:16:55 PMMar 25
to Google Summer of Code Discuss

Is student enrollment verification no longer a requirement now? I heard that we have to submit an enrollment verification in order to prove that participants are students. I just submitted my proposal, and I didn't see the requirement of the proof? Is this no longer a requirement?

No you do not need to provide proof of enrollment in an academic program as the program is also open to beginners in open source that are not students.