regarding GSOC 2021

then...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2021, 1:15:29 PM4/13/21
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello Community,
I haven't submitted the draft of my proposal to the organization through the program site page but shared the draft directly with the mentor through mailing list.
I have only submitted the Final pdf though program site.
Will my mentor consider my proposal?

Thank you

Google Summer of Code Support

Apr 13, 2021, 1:18:41 PM4/13/21
to Google Summer of Code
I haven't submitted the draft of my proposal to the organization through the program site page but shared the draft directly with the mentor through mailing list.
I have only submitted the Final pdf though program site.
Will my mentor consider my proposal?

As long as you have submitted your Final PDF proposal and your Proof of enrollment on the GSoC dashboard before 1800 UTC today (in just a few more minutes) you will be eligible to be selected and mentors will review your proposal.