Regarding first evaluation

Sreelakshmi Jayarajan

Apr 11, 2022, 11:24:46 PMApr 11
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
I'm applying as a contributor in GSoC 2022 and going for the extended coding timeline(26 weeks). I didn't find any information about the dates of first evaluation for those who are going for the extended timeline on the GSoC timeline page. Would it be conducted after 13 weeks?

Google Summer of Code Support

Apr 11, 2022, 11:29:43 PMApr 11
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
I'm applying as a contributor in GSoC 2022 and going for the extended coding timeline(26 weeks). I didn't find any information about the dates of first evaluation for those who are going for the extended timeline on the GSoC timeline page. Would it be conducted after 13 weeks?

The longest a project can be extended is 22 weeks (not 26 weeks).

Yes, the midterm evaluation would be after the 11th week and then the final evaluation would be after the 22nd week.