Stipend payment range for Google Summer of Code

Sarah Hamer

Mar 10, 2024, 9:28:11 PMMar 10
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello everybody,

I have got a question concerning the stipend that contributors receive in case they are accepted and complete their project. How high is that stipend/payment for our work, roughly? What range are we talking about for compensation?

Of course, just having this mentored format is already a great opportunity. But with the amount of hours these projects will take up, it would be good to know what range the stipends are in. Is there any information on that?
Message has been deleted

Philipp Burckhardt

Mar 11, 2024, 12:33:24 AMMar 11
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com

Hey there,

The contributor stipends for 2024 are accessible at the following link, I believe:

https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/help/student-stipends

Best wishes,

Philipp Burckhardt

--