GSoC 2020 Mentoring Organization Applications open Jan 14- Feb 5 and Student apps open March 16-31

Google Summer of Code Announce

Jan 12, 2020, 11:14:05 PM1/12/20
to Google Summer of Code Announce

Hello all,

Open Source Organizations that wish to be mentoring orgs for GSoC 2020 should be sure to apply starting this Tuesday, January 14th,  the organization application period will close on Wednesday, February 5th. You can go to g.co/gsoc starting Tuesday, Jan 14th at 1900 UTC to complete your organization's application.

Students- if you are interested in participating in GSoC 2020 student applications open March 16-31.

The GSoC 2020 program announcement, timeline, marketing materials (slide deck, flyers), FAQs, and short videos about the program and tips for mentors and students are all available.

Thinking about being a mentor for GSoC 2020? Reach out to the organization you'd like to work with in the next couple of months and let them know, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to have you as a mentor!

We are looking forward to another exciting year of GSoC.

For any questions about the programs please email us at gsoc-s...@google.com

Best,

Stephanie Taylor

GSoC Program Lead