October GSoC Community Talks with Nikita Manohar Jibhkate

Perry Burnham

Oct 3, 2022, 3:16:47 PM10/3/22
to Google Summer of Code Announce

The Google Summer of Code Community Talks is a way for past participants to share their GSoC and open source journey.  Through these unique and authentic stories, we aim to inspire potential contributors and connect them with GSoC through our presenters. Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask presenters questions.

This month’s talk on Friday, October 21 at 8:00 AM - 8:45 AM (PST) will be with Nikita Manohar Jibhkate, Senior Software Engineer at Bloomberg.  Nikita was previously a GSoC contributor and later became a GSoC mentor.

If you’d like to attend this virtual presentation, please fill out this form by Friday October 14 to be invited by GSoC Community Talks.

We’re looking forward to your presentation!  Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by contacting gsoc-s...@google.com