Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google Summer of Code 2015

Carol Smith

Mar 16, 2015, 3:00:52 PM3/16/15
to Google Summer of Code Announce
Hi there,

We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting student applications for Google Summer of Code 2015. Please check out the FAQstimeline, and student manual if you are unfamiliar with the process. You can also read the Melange manual if you need help with Melange. The deadline to apply is 27 March at 19:00 UTCLate proposals will not be accepted for any reason.

Cheers,
Carol

Carol Smith

Mar 25, 2015, 8:45:15 AM3/25/15
to Google Summer of Code Announce
Hi everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder that there is a little more than 48 hours until the deadline for student applications for this year's program. Don't delay, submit today! We do not accept late proposals for any reason.

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Smith

Mar 26, 2015, 4:44:09 PM3/26/15
to Google Summer of Code Announce
Hi everyone,

This is your final reminder that student proposals for this year's GSoC are due tomorrow, 27 March at 19:00 UTC, which is less than 24 hours away. There will be no extensions of the deadline for any reason.

Thanks,
Carol