GSoC 2022 Mentoring Org Apps open Feb 7-21 and GSoC Contributor Apps open April 4-19

٥٨٥ مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

sttaylor

غير مقروءة،
١٠‏/٠١‏/٢٠٢٢، ٢:٥٣:٤٣ ص١٠‏/١‏/٢٠٢٢
إلى Google Summer of Code Announce

Happy New Year!

We are excited to announce the full GSoC 2022 timeline. We look forward to another exciting year of GSoC with our new changes for the program, check out our blog announcement for more information.

Open Source Organizations: For open source projects that wish to be mentoring orgs for GSoC 2022 be sure to start your preparation for your application over the next few weeks. Be sure to read the Mentor Guide and remember, having a thorough and well thought out list of Project Ideas is the most important part of your Org's application.

Open source projects can apply to be mentoring organizations from February 7- 21 at 1800 UTC.

GSoC Contributors: if you are interested in participating in GSoC 2022 as a GSoC contributor, applications are open for you April 4 -19, 2022. Be sure to check out the Contributor Guide as it has all of the important information and tips for being a GSoC Contributor!

Resources: Mentor Guide and Contributor Guide;  TimelineFAQsRoles and ResponsibilitiesMarketing Materials (slide deck, flyers); Videos

For any questions please email us at gsoc-s...@google.com

Best,

Stephanie Taylor

GSoC Program Administrator