Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring Organizations for GSoC 2014

Carol Smith

Feb 3, 2014, 2:01:10 PM2/3/14
to Google Summer of Code Announce
Hi all,

We're pleased to announce that applications for mentoring organizations for Google Summer of Code 2014 are now being accepted [1]. If you'd like to apply to be a mentoring organization you can do so now via Melange [2]. If you have questions about how to use Melange, please see our User's Guide [3]. Please note that the application process has changed a bit from previous years: to apply you must now create your individual profile and then an organization profile before submitting your application.

Please note that the application period [4] closes on 14 February at 19:00 UTC [5]. We will not accept any late applications for any reason.

[1] - http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2014/02/mentoring-organization-applications-now.html
[2] - http://www.google-melange.com
[3] - http://en.flossmanuals.net/melange/
[4] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2014
[5] - http://goo.gl/bYYgV3

Cheers,
Carol

Carol Smith

Feb 13, 2014, 10:56:15 AM2/13/14
to Google Summer of Code Announce
Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that applications for mentoring organizations
close in about 24 hours. Please get your applications in soon, we will
not accept late applications for any reason!

Thanks,
Carol