More on Student Allocations

1 view

LH

Apr 8, 2007, 2:55:57 PM4/8/07
to Google Summer of Code Announce
Hello everyone,

I've sent an update to the Google Summer of Code Mentors List
regarding student allocations, including our allocation rationale.
More on that will be published publicly in the coming days, but in the
interim mentors and org admins should take a look at the post to the
mentors list.

Chris, Greg and I will be meeting to revisit student allocations on
Tuesday, April 10th. Sometime between 3 - 4 PM Pacific Time / 22:00
UTC on April 10th, we'll convene an IRC meeting to resolve any
remaining situations where a student has been accepted by more than
one organization.

When we have more granularity and details for that meeting, we'll post
to the list and update the FAQ accordingly. Please make sure that
your organization administrator or a mentor empowered to speak on
behalf of your organization is available between 3 - 4 PM Pacific
Time / 22:00 UTC on April 10th to attend this meeting.

Cheers,
LH