February GSoC Community Talks with Sreeja Kamishetty

Google Summer of Code Announce

Jan 25, 2023, 1:06:42 PM1/25/23
to Google Summer of Code Announce

The Google Summer of Code Community Talks is a way for past participants to share their GSoC and open source journey.  Through these unique and authentic stories, we aim to inspire potential contributors and connect them with GSoC through our presenters. Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask presenters questions.

This month’s talk on February 15th at 16:00 - 16:45 UTC will be with Sreeja Kamishetty, Software Engineer Google Chrome. Sreeja is also a GSoC Mentor and Org Administrator with Chromium.

In this presentation, titled ' My journey from a GSoC Contributor to a GSoC Org Admin - Making big dreams a reality with GSoC' Sreeja Kamishetty recounts her experience with Google Summer of Code. This presentation discusses how GSoC is a great way to realize your big dreams. Sreeja shares her experiences and learnings as a contributor, mentor, and administrator. Finally, she discusses how contributors can be involved in Chromium.

If you’d like to attend this virtual presentation, please fill out this form by February 14th at 20:00 UTC to be invited by GSoC Community Talks.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by contacting gsoc-s...@google.com