GSoC 2022 Contributor Apps are now open (and close April 19 at 1800 UTC)

已查看 299 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

sttaylor

未读,
2022年4月4日 20:40:042022/4/4
收件人 Google Summer of Code Announce
Interested Google Summer of Code contributors can now register for GSoC 2022 and start submitting their project proposals at g.co/gsoc

GSoC 2022 is open to participants 18 years and older who are new or beginners to open source. The program is no longer just for students (though we do expect probably 80+% of our applicant will continue to be students this year).

We have 202 mentor organizations that have created project ideas they would like participants to code on during the program. Mentor orgs are looking for contributors that are excited about their community and reaching out to the orgs and talking to them about their project ideas is the best way to do that.

Be sure to use the filters to help you narrow down your list by programming language  (python, C++, etc.) and by category (data, development tools, infrastructure and cloud, security, etc.). If you want to quickly look through which orgs are participating be sure to check out our alphabetical list of the Mentor organizations.

Applications will close April 19th at 1800 UTC. Do not wait until the last minute to submit your proposal. The earlier you reach out to the org the more time you will have to incorporate their feedback into your proposal.

Talking to the orgs is very important if you want to be selected for the GSoC program.

Best,
GSoC Program Admins
回复全部
回复作者