Google Ops Agent can't monitoring by Queue?

Cristhian Gassen

Nov 9, 2022, 9:38:44 AM11/9/22
to Google Stackdriver Discussion Forum

Hello, I'm having problems with the before with stackdrive I could monitor each queue of rabbitmq, now it only allows checking the averages of all queues. Has anyone managed to resolve this?

Igor Peshansky

Nov 9, 2022, 2:57:28 PM11/9/22
to Cristhian Gassen, Google Stackdriver Discussion Forum
The standalone ("legacy") monitoring agent does provide this capability (with some manual configuration), though RabbitMQ support in that agent is officially deprecated.
If you are in a position to open a Google Cloud support case, that would be the best avenue to file a feature request to extend the Ops agent's RabbitMQ functionality to match.
        Igor

--
© 2021 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Google Stackdriver Discussion Google Group (google-stackdr...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the GoogleStackdriver community.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Stackdriver Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-stackdriver-discussion/beafdc19-70c4-4bd3-897f-cb716ee2978dn%40googlegroups.com.

Cristhian Gassen

Nov 11, 2022, 7:23:01 AM11/11/22
to Igor Peshansky, Google Stackdriver Discussion Forum
Oh, I understand, so now I will look for a way to do the queue monitoring .

Thanks for the explanation.